Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

It's All About Me

30 days of me - day 16



I'm sure you've seen enough pics of me to last a life time but day 16 requires me to post another. This is the most recent... taken when Whitesnake and I were brunching at a local cafe. The coffee was excellent and the food yummy. You'll be able to read more about it at a later date when Whitesnake and I start a new blog venture... Pubs and Grub. Anyway, enough of that for now, let's get back to me. Me likey this pic 'cause my hair looks cute even though I just rolled out of bed. Perhaps I should have bed hair more often. I'm rambling now so I will go and leave you in peace.





Have a great day. I'm busting to tell y'all some news but it's Whitesnake's news so I will have to keep you in suspenders till he spills the beans. Curious much? Hehe!

Bye for now
Love KB
xxx

More of my 30 days of me can be found here.

8 comments:

  1. If a picture tells a 1000 words it still wouldn't be enought to describe how beautiful you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe xxxx

    Missy - thanks. Check out his blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok heading over to his place to get the juicy details...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool project, KB. I just read the background and why you are doing this. I applaud you! I hope you find the spirit you felt when you first started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so warm and relaxed! says she shivering in the snow and ice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo!

    I'm curious now about Whitesnake's news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian - he's not exactly forthcoming, hehe.

    EG - thank you, I am well on my way.

    Fi - you poor thing.

    Ake - he has a new job. I'm so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete