Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Keeping Up With KB



Whitesnake and I have enjoyed a few days off together. We had a busy and fun time.





If you've been paying attention over the past few days, you'll know we planted our first veggies. The lettuce is the star so far...can't wait to tuck into that.



Our Simply Delish recipe this week was for Tomato Salad and we decided to video it. It was so much fun. Whitesnake is a natural performer and I thought I did an excellent job with the video camera. Sir Peter Jackson, if you need any help filming The Hobbit, I'm available.



The weather is improving all the time and we've took advantage of a fine day and headed to a local beach.
More Eastern Beach pics over on our joint blog.





Halloween night was a bit of a disappointment. I bought a bag of lollies and waited for the children, it's hard to see our house from the road so we didn't get any visitors. I'm still eating the lollies...yum!


I think that's me all updated. Going to head our shortly to buy some fireworks. I'm not usually a big fan of fireworks but this will be the first time Whitesnake and I will have the opportunity to set some off together, so looking forward to it. Surprisingly, Coco LOVES fireworks night.


I'll probably be back later on today.
See you then.
Love KB
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Your video made me suddenly hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *points* over there.

    Coco says woof woof, Auntie Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice vid. WS has an easy voice...have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic video. I love tomato salad.

    I think we only got 6 kids for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the times we are together and the sharing is so cool...Love ya babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian - glad you enjoyed it.

    Nessa - I don't feel so left out now.

    Whitesnake - love you too babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete