Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

Keeping Up With KB



Things are going really well with me. I've had a little anxiety but it's been manageable. The level of anxiety comes down a little every day after I've had a big panic attack. As long as Whitesnake doesn't come up behind me and scare the life out of me by tickling me (as he often does), I should be OK.

Watched a couple of good DVDs the other day/night. One was Marley and Me , which I loved apart from the ending. I will apologise in advance in case you don't already know but the dog dies in the end. Why do people have to ruin a perfectly good story by killing off the dog in the end? I cried buckets and spent an hour telling a rather bewildered Coco that I loved her so much and I wanted her to live forever.


The next movie was about a girl who cooks her way through a Julia Child cook book and blogs about it. Hmm, cooking and blogging, why didn't I think of that?  I refer to the movie Julie and Julia which I really did enjoy but poor Whitesnake had to sit there while I continuously paused it and said, "I could have done that AND I would have been funnier." A life of cooking and blogging sounds like heaven to me.


In other news...our babies have grown to double the size. Don't worry, I haven't had some kind of alien birth, I'm referring to our baby fruit and veg. This is the first time I've attempted to grown anything and I'm so excited. I keep jumping out of my seat at the most inappropriate moments saying, "I must check on the babies." or " I must water the babies." I wonder what the neighbours must think?





I'm going to begin my 30 days to a happier, healthier me tomorrow. I've taken on board Whitesnake's advice and I'm not going to stress myself out if I can't do it in 30 days. Actually, I'm doing most of the steps already, I tend to be really healthy for a week and then decide I must reward myself by drinking a rather large bottle of wine or eating lots of chocolate and end up right back where I started. So I'm not going to move on to the next day until I feel comfortable that I have the first day sorted. I want to be more consistent about the whole healthy living thing. It'll probably take my 30 months rather than 30 days but if I can get the end result I 'm after, I don't care if it takes me a life time.

Righto, that's me all caught up. Time to organise Whitesnake's dinner and check on the babies again.

Bye for now
Love KB
xxx

4 comments:

  1. KB: Glad to read how well you are doing. Every day should be fantastic for you!

    By the way, although I am a writer, I do not profess to be a linguist. Can you explain for me one word you used in your post? I know I have never heard it, and you can bet I have never used it. The word is "can't."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Support KB at your service.....!
    I love what you are achieveing babe..good work...
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Julie and Julia!! Both excellent actresses! And such a super story. But I'm hungry now so don't want to think any more about it!

    Can't see Marley and me for that ending, sorry, no matter how good it is.

    xo

    And Whitesnake -- DONT sneak up behind her and scare the living daylights out of her. We women hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJ - did I really say that?

    WS - thanks babe xxxx

    Jannie - I told him what you said.

    Missy - didn't know I had a green thumb before. It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete