Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Earthing Myself




30 days to a happier, healthier me - day 16

One of my goals for last year was to start gardening. I've always been interesting in gardening but didn't really know where to start. One day, Whitesnake and I decided to buy some veggies and plant them in pots and we've never looked back. I love being out in the garden and watching my baby plants grow. I even enjoy weeding, it's like meditation. Something about having my fingers in the earth and the repetition of pulling out the weeds a few at a time, is very relaxing to me. I'm definitely going to keep up the gardening and we plan to grow more of a variety of vegetables this year.






See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx


Previous 30 days to a happier, healthier me here.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is just something about putting your hands in the earth...and growing things...right there with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what the best part of planting them in post is? Being able to tell which are weeds more easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something therapeutic about gardening, isn't there! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gardening. It is the most peaceful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when ya get down and dirty ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. William is the gardener at our place. We have a big vegie garden as wel I just like sitting in the garden and eating the vegies. Happy you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can always come weed my flowers and tomato plants this year....PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete