Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Happy Birthday G-Man




Here's my contribution to Friday Flash 55, brought to us by the Birthday Boy. Each Friday we post a short story of exactly 55 words. It's heaps of fun and the 55 gang are fab. Please feel free to join in the fun and games or you could just swing by G-Man's place and wish him Happy Birthday.  I'm pretty sure his birthday isn't celebrated until tomorrow in the US but it's Friday already in NZ so I can start the celebrations early.


                                      


We hear it’s your birthday
Is this really true?
I’d shout it from the roof tops
If it was my birthday instead of you

Let’s share cake and beer
And have a wine or two
The cake and wine for me
Beer for Whitesnake and you

Happy Birthday G
From me and him to you


Happy Birthday my friend. We'll sink a few in your honour.
Love KB
xxx

20 comments:

  1. Awww - can I have some wine


    nice 55 KB

    hugs!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel bad for not posting a birthday post. *frowny face*. I will reason this one out that it's because he's holding a Michigan mug. Yes, that's it.

    :)
    Mine's here (from Ohio, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet 55.

    wow, you are way too ahead of us, I did not know until I read his post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen...
    I'd love to share a beer with Whitesnake. Let me pour you some more Vino Sister...YAY!!
    You make me blush KB.
    You have been a great friend for a long time, and you are one funny, charming, creative, and awesome Lady.
    Thank you so much for this lovely 55.
    You Rock Kiwi-Land baby, have a Kick Ass Week-End....G

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice...great birthday post...i will bring the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet. he can really have his birthday last a long time if he starts celebrating on nz time and ends it on hawaii time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done. Cheers to you and your 55 and to G-man.

    My 55 is HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hands wine to Moonie.

    Sheila - don't feel bad...join the party.

    Jingle - I'm always one step ahead of y'all.

    Hands ber to G and accepts wine. G your comment is longer than my post. NOw it's my turn to blush.

    Hands cake to Mama.

    Tops with icecream from Brian.

    Lime - I like the way you think.

    MM - cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent my friend. Very well done. The Beer fits him :) Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most excellent.

    Here's mine

    Hope you can find time to visit.
    Happy Friday
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute KB...and the nicest of Birthday wishes to our eternally 55, Galen. ;)

    regards,
    Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, what a nice treat for G man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The perfect 55 in honor of the elder gentleman!! I should have done one as well but I didn't realize it was G-Man's birthday till after it was written!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sink a few... boats? Wha?

    Yay for G-Man!! I like G-Man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll bring a bottle of red! Although, with this cold weather a hot toddie might be the way to go...;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. G-Man: Happy Birthday and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. See - sink a few drinks.

    Thanks for your comments everyone.

    ReplyDelete