Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Meadowlands, NZ



Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.


I found a lovely walk this week in Meadowlands. It took me about half an hour there and back but there were many more pathways heading off the main path. I think I'll go back at some stage and explore a little more. I didn't take Coco with me this time because it was already really hot by the time I headed out at 10am. I enjoyed my walk, it was so quiet and peaceful, I didn't see anyone else on the path but the heat was getting to me by the end.








Walkabout is a phrase we use in NZ, which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and a link to your blog on our Linky and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look.





Have a great weekend.
Love KB
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty area to live. Very tranquil..., I'm envious right now because it's snowing..., waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. It's been raining ever since :)

    ReplyDelete