Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Keeping Up With KB





All is good here. The weather is getting warmer, a lovely 21 degrees today. Christmas shopping is done and pressies wrapped and under the tree. Whitesnake is into his second week at his new job and he's loving it. He seems much happier and back to his calm, easy going self.

I've clipped back Coco's hair so she is a little cooler but I'm thinking I'll have to cut back more as she is still finding the weather a little much. Poor baby, must be hard wearing a fur coat in Summer.

Looking forward to Christmas Day at Mum and Dads. Going to make a cuppa now and read a book in the shade. Life is good! What are you all doing for Christmas?

See you tomorrow.

Love KB
xxx

4 comments:

  1. happy holidays to the both of you..glad the new job is going good as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are ready. I'm leaving work, taking my oldest to get his first dressing change on the foot, then hosting my AA weekly meeting, then off to the grocery store, then a quick stop at my parents, then home to hopefully give the house a quick cleaning so I can just enjoy the day with my hubby and kids tomorrow! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so busy. Enjoy your relaxation time. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete