Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Keep Walkin'

30 days to a happier, healthier me - day 7




My goal for day 7 is to take two 30 min walks this week.  Don't think I'll be heading out today because it's pouring with rain. The rest of my goals are going well, especially eating 5+ fruit and veggies per day. The alcohol reduction has gone by the way side the past couple of days. Whitesnake and I have been chilling out before he starts his new job. I'm not too worried though, after this week, we'll be back into a more regular work schedule routine.

That's all from me folks
See you tomorrow for One Shot Wednesday.
Love KB
xxx

My previous days to a happier,healthier me are here.

5 comments:

  1. nice...you got all week to take those walks so hoping it dries up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we both like routine don't we babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda wish it was raining again. Just been out for my walk and it was boiling.

    WS - Oh yes xxxx

    ReplyDelete