Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Keeping Up With KB



Hi all,

I've been having a relaxing day, catching up on my bits and pieces online and watching a bit of telly. Feeling really tired, aren't I always? I've been up since 6am so there's no surprise there. It's a beautiful afternoon so Whitesnake and I have arranged to have a bar-b-q when he gets home from work. Nice piece of pork, a glass of red and good company. Really looking forward to it.   

Happy to hear the miners have all arrived safely above ground but sad to hear a freind of mine has breast cancer. Have to take the good with the bad I guess.

I've been updating our joint blog so there's a new page up there you may like and some pics of us and some drunken women at the garden centre, hehe!

Righto, I'm going to do a bit of tidying up before I go and pick up my darling.

Have a great day/night and I'll see you tomorrow...I have some news for Dr Who fans and Coco is organising a post with pics especially for Missy (cause Missy loves Coco's world so much).


G and Coco



Night all from beautiful NZ
Love KB
xxx

4 comments:

  1. You really are such a busy girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was great to see the miners get out...mmmm bbq sounds good as well...have a wonderful evening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about the miners and a fantastic feat of engineering on the rescuers part.

    A bbq sounds wonderful but it's far too dull and cold here for one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitesnake - I try to be xxxx

    Brian - we did!

    Ake - it's just starting to warm up over here.

    Missy - I'm working on it now. Am gigglin about you and that dance you love x

    ReplyDelete