Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Cockle Bay, New Zealand

30 Days Of  Me - Day 5

A picture of somewhere I've been too.

I've travelled all around the world but as the old saying goes - there's no place like home. Here's our local beach, I just love going there for a walk with my man.  Always clears the cobwebs and makes me realise how lucky I am to live in beautiful, New Zealand. More pics of us enjoying our afternoon at Cockle Bay.



Have a great week.

Love KB
xxx


Coming up...lunch with two of my favourite men!

6 comments:

  1. Always good to have those quiet times with someone special. Have a great Wednesday too...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture I too always walk with my man on the beach and I think it is a privilage to live in New Zealand
    Arohanui Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very lucky, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me finks it helps when ya with someone special XXXXX

    ReplyDelete