Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Music To My Ears

30 Days Of Me



Day 10- songs you listen to when you are...




Sad

I listen to this one when I feel sad because it reminds me of my man (because it's a Whitesnake song and my Whitesnake made the vid for me) , how much I am loved and how far I have come and I feel better in no time.





Happy

I couldn't narrow this one down because when I'm happy, I usually have my music on shuffle :)



Bored

Who has time to be bored???


Hyped

When I'm hyped up and have a lot of nervous energy, I do strange things like scrub the shower and dance around with the vaccum cleaner. I like to listen to 80's music as I do this ( which reminds me of my younth) or I parade around the house singing into my  microphone (duster), pretending I'm Madonna or Britney Spears. This cleaning frenzy is usually over quite quickly as the exertion reminds me I am no longer youthful, Madonna or Britney Spears.              

Mad

I'm presumind this means mad - as in angry and not mad as in insane. Kelly Clarkson goes on repeatedly when I am angry. This one especially takes me to a really dark place, makes me cry every time and helps me release anger .





Read the previous 9 days here.


Bye for now
Love KB
xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how the music of our youth can take us back. A friend told me she listened to the music from her youth when she was depressed because it took her back to a simplier, happier time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love that about music :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kelly Clarkson song is excellent for angry!

    ReplyDelete