Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Must Eat More Fruit...Cool, Wine's Made Of Fruit



30 Days Of Me

day 8- short term goals for this month and why

Don't you hate it when you want to answer this but you're already half way through the month? If it was the beginning of the month, I could list all these wonderful goals and you'd all be really impressed and then I would probably forget about them and so would you. Instead I will share the goals I made earlier in the month and report on how well I'm doing. Oh the shame.

1. Eat 2 pieces of fruit per day...not going too bad with this one but probably be closer to 1 piece per day. Unless I can count glasses of wine and then I'd be sweet. Wine has grapes in it after all, hehe!



2. 30 minute walk minimum twice a week. At the rate I'm going at the moment, I may be lucky to get in two walks for the month. Oops.

I'm focusing on my health this year and to be honest...I'm not doing too badly. Perhaps this little exercise will give me the added motivation I need. Or perhaps not, hehe!

That's all from me folks...time to watch a little TV, drink a little wine (to reach my fruit quota, of course, hehe)  and eat a little steak. There goes the diet for today, better luck tomorrow. See you then.

Love KB
xxx
   

Read more of my 30 days of me here.

4 comments:

  1. Should I take a photo when ya have had your fruit babe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. KB: Your plan seems very reasonable. If you don't mind my asking, why does it seem so difficult to adhere to? Just interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WS - if ya like :)
    xxxx

    JJ - I am too lazy sometimes

    Missy - I think I look good too but I need to exercise more to help keep my cholestrol down. I'm not trying to lose weight, just be more healthy. I take a muti every day too!

    ReplyDelete