Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Keeping Up With KB



The sun is shining, Whitesnake and Coco are taking a nap...not together, hehe and all seems right with the world.

Whitesnake and I enjoyed a delish lunch at our favourite Japanese Restaurant. As you've probably realised by now, we dine there as often as we can. We then put our feet up to watch - It's Complicated. I laughed a lot,  Meryl Streep was adorable and funny in her role.

I've posted a few entries on our joint blog...

Our Labour Day At Home has a vid and pics of us enjoying ourselves on the recent Public Holiday.



Walkabout has a selection of pics of us relaxing at Half Moon Bay



That's all from me for today. I better wake Whitesnake up as I have to take him to work shortly and then it's a quiet night in for me with a glass of wine and this week's episode of X-Factor Australia.

See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx
   

3 comments:

  1. Have a super relaxing evening, KB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. hope you had a wonderfully relaxing evening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wynn and Brian - I did but one glass of wine became 3 and I'm feeling a little worse for wear today.

    ReplyDelete